Hey guys! This may come across as a little haphazard to some, but I just wanted to talk about my experiences with meditation.
So, it started with my best friend trying to explain chakras to me. She is trying to become a frequent meditator as she wants to align her chakras and open her third eye. So I asked her, to start with, what chakras were, and she explained to me that they are the seven main points in a spirit.
Your chakras control your spirit and it’s emotion. If the chakras are aligned, then the emotions tend to balance out to be positive but if they aren’t they counteract and become negative emotions.
You can become in touch with your chakras in many ways. You can use charged crystals to communicate with the chakras (this is what my friend does.) You charge the crystals with moon beams and they collect all the negative toxins which can affect your emotions.
Other people may meditate to balance out their chakras (this is what I do!)
Chakra Alignment Mediation
- Begin by sitting or lying in a comfortable position.
- Close your eyes and lay your palms facing upwards. We close our eyes so we can concentrate on our breathing and the chakras and we face our palms up so all of our energy can rise from our palms and surround us. If we trap it, we don’t get as much out of the meditation.
- Next, work on controlling your breathing. Breath in for a count of 10 seconds, hold it for a couple seconds and then exhale for 10 seconds. Do this until this becomes a natural rhythm.
- Once you don’t have to think about this natural breathing rhythm, start to think of a safe haven you feel comfortable in. Think of somewhere you feel calm and relaxed.
- Allow yourself to completely relax so that all tension melts away.
- Next, feel for the energy begin to build in your first chakra – your Root Chakra. This chakra connections you to the Earth and is the main support for your basic trust. Image this energy as a bright, red, ball and every time you exhale, the ball becomes brighter.
- Repeat step 6 all the way up your chakras in the order of Root, Sacral, Solar Plexus, Heart, Throat, Third Eye and your Crown.
Now if you’re like me and you wish to focus on a certain chakra begin to picture it in your head growing stronger and stronger. For example, you may want to increase your social skills, therefore you would draw attention to your throat chakra and begin to picture it growing stronger and stronger.
I personally do this with my Third Eye chakra as I wish to open my third eye. You can read more about your Third Eye here.
I’m gonna leave this blog post here but I’l leave a couple links so you can research (if you want) this subject.
I’ll see you soon, I’m gonna go meditate now!
Mystery Girl xxx